The Mas de l'Adret is ideally situated for discovering the Drôme as well as the Ardèche and Vaucluse, its close neighbours.
- Grignan, its castle
- Dieulefit, its pottery and Picodon cheese
- Richerenche, its truffles market
- Poët-Laval, Garde-Adhémar, Montbrun-les-Bains, their perched villages
- Montélimar, its nougat
- Nyons, its olives
- Pierrelatte, its crocodile farm
- Vaison-la-Romaine, its Gallo-Roman archaeological remains
- Mont Ventoux
- Avignon, its Palace of the Popes and famous festival
- Isle sur la Sorgue, and its flee markets
- Ardèche, its gorges and caves
Hiking, mountain biking, paragliding, climbing, horse riding, fishing, treetop adventure, etc.